Book A Meeting Room
The Woonsocket Harris Public Library meeting rooms are available for programs and meetings by application. This room is specifically for meetings and exhibits of a cultural, educational, or civic nature. It is not available on legal holidays, or other times when the library is not open. Library sponsored events will take precedence over all others.
Meeting Rooms for 2021 are currently unavailable for use.
For General Inquiries, Please Contact Leslie or Margaret at (401) 769-9044.
Book A Quiet Study Room
The Woonsocket Harris Public Library small study rooms are available by application. These rooms are designed to hold up to 6 people and provide a useful space for instruction or studying.
To Book or for General Inquiries Please Contact Our Reference Dept. at (401) 769-9044
Completed Meeting Room Applications Can Be Emailed To: email@example.com
- To reserve the room, fill out an application at the circulation desk. However, you may make tentative reservations by telephone. The Director has the discretion to waive written applications for previous users of the room.
- The room is booked on a first come first served basis.
- A group or agency may not reserve the room in advance more than three times in one month.
- A group or agency may not reserve the room in advance, at the same time each month, for more than three consecutive months.
- A group or agency may not reserve the room more than five times within a year (unless it is an official library sponsored program).
- No admission fee may be charged, nor any collection taken. Events held in conjunction with the library may charge a refundable registration fee and/or a fee for the cost of supplies.
- Memberships and dues payment may not be solicited.
- The Director, Assistant Director, or Board of Library Trustees reserves the right to approve any literature distributed.
- SMOKING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- The library is NOT responsible for loss of, or damage to, any items left unattended in the program room.
- Cancellation notice is appreciated.
- Children under 12 may not be left unattended in the library during a meeting.
- The serving of refreshments is allowed, but we ask that you please be careful of spills and crumbs.
- The kitchen area and refrigerator may be used but should be returned to the condition in which they were found.
- Fire regulations require no more than 70 persons.
- If fire alarm sounds, YOU MUST QUICKLY EXIT, regardless of whether it is a false alarm. Please use the program room’s marked exit doors.