Checkout & Return Policies
- You are responsible for all materials checked out on your card.
- You will be given a receipt with due dates.
- If the system allows, you may renew an item two times provided the item is not on reserve for another person, and it is not identified on the front cover as a “new” item.
- You may renew in person or by phone. To renew by phone, you must have your Ocean State Libraries card number available when you call.
- If the library is closed, you may return most items in the Return Box in the front of the building. DO NOT PLACE DVDs, VIDEO OR AUDIOCASSETTES in this box as this may damage them and you will be responsible for the cost of replacing them.
- You may return books from this library to any other library which is part of the Ocean State Libraries network and you may return other Ocean State Libraries books here.
- You may return dvds, videos and audiocassettes checked out from other libraries in the Ocean State Libraries network here, but you must bring them into the library during our regular business hours. Please do not return these items in the book drop.